Metals Protected: Ferrous, Aluminum, Brass, Zinc, Copper
Outdoor Protection: Not recommended
Indoor Protection: 8 months
Application Methods: Spray, Brush, Dip
Surface Finish: Thin oil, dry-to-touch
Typical Axxanol 33 applications include corrosion protection for in-line rolling mill applications, cold rolled sheet
and coils, wire bar, and cast & machined ferrous and non-ferrous metals during shipment and storage. (Detay alt içerik eklenecek)
Directions for use: Axxanol™ 33
- Make sure parts are clean and dry.
- Wear gloves when handling parts to avoid corrosion causing fingerprints.
- Apply in a well ventilated area.
- Spray, slush, brush or dip metal parts with Axxanol 33. Use NIOSH approved mist or air supplied respirator when material is sprayed.
- Package parts using Zerust materials for added corrosion protection.
- Ship or store parts in protected storage (protects up to eight months under shelter).
Zerust Axxanol 33 can be easily removed by using any commercially available alkaline cleaner or solvent. Always check with your customer to see if removal of Axxanol 33 is required prior to the use of the protected parts.